January 17, 2009

Everyone around here...

Listening to Radiohead and decided to maintain my blogging street cred...

I wish there was an ex-girlfriend tracker service, like, a bunch of nice girls who would find out your ex-girlfriend's schedule so when you go out on the town you can avoid her like the plague.
I went to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch the other night. My boss played bass, and it was quite entertaining. If you haven't seen it/heard about it, there's not much to say other than it's a tranny rock opera. The entire experience would have been much more enjoyable if my ex wasn't there radiating awkwardness.

I wish I had pictures from the chinese buffet we went to today, but to recap:
Me and my good buds Tim, Mitch, and Gene all went to China A Super Buffet.
Gene ate sushi for the first time, and salmon for the second time in his life. This led to several hearty conversations about bears.
The waiter hung around like we were going to bail for basically our entire meal.
I ate some squid, but only a tiny bite. Tim ate a whole one, and Mitch and Gene were far too American for that shit.
They had that fake ice cream. What a tease. It looks like chocolate ice cream, but it's more like crappy frozen chocolate milk.

So in the spirit of the conversations I had about bears today, I would like to encourage anyone reading to try and find me videos of sharks fighting crocodiles in the Ganges river. I would be eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment