January 02, 2009

Fucking people make me stressed.

I think today has been the kind of day that I can write a good post about the kinds of things people do to piss me off:

DIY/Vegan Guilt Trip-
I have some friends that are vegans, are into DIY, or are Straight Edge; I respect all the decisions they've made as that's their right as people.
That being said, if you work in the service industry (as I have most of my life), don't get a fucking attitude about my choices. Today a young lady was completely rude to me about ordering a breakfast burrito. Now, I'm no health/caring about other living things nut, but I don't like the taste of bacon or ham. But they don't let you do substitutions at this place, Shot in the Dark Cafe. So I don't bother customizing my burrito.
If you are a Tucson food service worker and reading this, please don't be like this girl and have me make a scene in your restaurant, call you a mannerless bitch, and throw the food you just made across the place before storming out.
Actually, I didn't do that. But I've visualized it so much the past four hours it feels like I have.

Indecisive Driver at a Four-Way Stop-
You are the dumbest person on Earth. I saw you were waiting at a four-way stop, and I know the rules of traffic, even if I am on a bike. So why the fuck did you sit there and stare at me? You just wasted your time and made me very angry. Yes, that is why I am screaming at you and gesturing violently in the direction you seem to be headed. Idiots.

"can you help me do something impossible?"-
This person might be a friend, a total stranger, an acquaintance, or possibly a frenemy. But at some point in the conversation, usually about something they want to accomplish, they hit a brick wall and KEEP GOING. Examples of this kind of idiot behavior:

"Sir, if you keep drinking, you are going to die?"
"Well, how am I supposed to drink then?"

"Sir, the music piece that you're looking for isn't in print" (all day long I tell people this)
"Well, where can I find it then" (All day long, assholes respond with this)

"Charlie, if you don't move out, I don't think we can be friends anymore."
"Oh...is it cool to stay until Wednesday then? I should have found a place to stay by then."
(If you haven't been Charlie before, you're either freakishly responsible or it's in your future.)

The Non-Foreign Foreigner-
I fucking hate when I can't understand what people are saying, which happens a lot thanks to my shitty hearing. And half the time I think people are speaking Spanish out here and it's just really bad English. I swear to Christ, today an actual English dude came in today to ask in we had any Black Flag tablature and I couldn't even tell at first he had an English accent, or that the band he wanted was in fact Black Flag. And it's not this dude's fault, I'm just not around a lot of people who speak English properly.

Michael Buble Fan-
I kind of want to save this for a different post about music I hate, but letme just clear the air real quick.
If you like Michael Buble, you need to be checked out for developmental disorders.
If you think that Michael Buble sings original songs, much less ones he wrote, you are in Terry Schiavo (thought about her lately?) country. "Save the Last Dance For Me" is most certainly not by Mr. Buble, who is a glorified karaoke singer. Gross.

I'm all ranted out. I feel very sleepy. Updates later...

No comments:

Post a Comment